The changes mainly relate to the generation of the relief.
- The way of local relief generation in rhombuses is changed. This significantly reduces the likelihood of undesirable crevices and ridges.
- Vertical relief scaling; relief features are of different size depending on the height of the terrain. The parameters of the fractal are still constant everywhere.
- Eartherization process now done separately for each landmass, and not for the whole planet. (Eartherization is making the statistical distribution of planet heights close to that on Earth)
- The maximum height on each landmass is defined by the function of the landmass size. Currently it is the square root of the landmass size.
- New color map style.
- Fixed bug with rivers because of which strange lakes near the rivers were made.
- Fixed bug in sea coastline making which manifested itself in cutting off coasts.