Here is a place where you can see huge procedurally generated worlds with correct spherical geometry. These worlds have the following features:
- the flexible configuration of world generation parameters
- custom outlines of the continents
- the full-fledged river system with z-coordinate, and highland lakes
- biomes with the placement dependent on longitude, latitude, and altitude
- the gradual transition of biomes is achieved by the mutual penetration of their parts (yin-yang boundary)
- technology of noise generation (fBm) on a triangular domain
- vector data which define the relief features (continent and lake boundaries, biome boundaries, rivers, height contours, tiles and sectors, etc.);
- data are instantly suited for existing Geographic Information System (GIS) software;
NFT Collection: Forged Universe (Spooky Worlds)
Worlds are available as NFT tokens on opensea.io; these tokens have links to detailed planet maps in their unlockable content. Mini-samples of the latest tokens are below
|Shadow. This planet is maximally similar to Earth (how this is possible at the present time).|
|Devil of the Rings (dotr). Specifically defined crater-like form of continents. The biomes are determined solely by altitude.|
For more info see my blog.
List of all planets can be found here.