The small planet model.
The big planet model is also available.
Created with project version 0.16.
This planet configuration.
There are eight distinct biomes observed on the planet, with two possible altitude sequences. Here is the arrangement of the biomes altitudes (section by a longitude):
A planet very similar to Earth.
Resolution signature: (7,8).
This planet has nine identical tokens. Unlockable content: a link to the package with
- detailed hillshading map (8192×4096)
- detailed greyscaled map (8192×4096)
- height contours map (8192×4096)
- political map (8192×4096)
- stereographic map (north) (2048×2048)
- stereographic map (south) (2048×2048)
By downloading and using this planet data you agree with terms of the lisence.
- PNG tiles for zooms 1-8 (without titles): tiles (Shadow)
- Geotiffs tiles for zoom 5 (hillshading): geotiffs5 (Shadow)
- Geotiffs tiles for zoom 8 (hillshading): geotiffs8 (Shadow)
- ESRI shapefiles for lands, lakes, and biomes: shapes (Shadow)
- ESRI shapefiles for sectors: sectors (Shadow)
- ESRI shapefiles for height contours: contours (Shadow)
Are you new to GIS? See tutorials.